Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am a 55 year old woman, with 3 farms, 2 were inherited,

Customer Question

Hello, I am a 55 year old woman, with 3 farms, 2 were inherited, and the other brought on a loan. My friend talk me into it to have a job secure. Which is fine, but now comes the time when he wants to own his own farm and leave me. I am in a financial bind here with crops comeing in from the crop farms. but the loan farm is not producing anything and is all torn up because of the farm manager which talk me into buying this farm in the first place. so what do I do, when he leaves, what are my options? You cannot sell a torn up farm that cannot produce until it will be for livestock, but cannot produce right now. I am in the state of Missoiuri. No contracts just verbal. Again what are my options, please.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Of course. The best way to reach them is by emailing***@******.*** Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: nothing filed or reported, and the State of Missouri
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think all is down
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 19 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,