Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Thanks for your response. It was definitive! If I needed you

Customer Question

Thanks for your response. It was definitive! If I needed you to send a letter to this individual explaining where we're at what would that cost?
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 16 days ago.

My pleasure. As far as assisting you with this matter, should the need arise, I'm afraid that I could not do that. The terms of service of this site prohibit us from representing any customers in their legal matters. We can only answer questions. The reason for this prohibition is to make sure that we give you the best legal answers possible, without the conflict of interest that might arise if we could potentially have a client. In other words, I could say "oh, you need to retain me, and my rate is X an hour" if I have that self interest, or I can tell you that it might be able to be done on your own if I don't have that self interest.

If it comes time to that, you can ask me questions, or I can direct you to an attorney referral service (I can't even refer specific attorneys as I might have a pecuniary interest in it if I did). So just let me know.