Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was considering filing an incident in small claims and I

Customer Question

I was considering filing an incident in small claims and I was wondering if the company would actually be held liable (if I had a leg to stand on)
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: GA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not at this time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I had work done incorrectly at my home when locating a leak in my slab.
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me a bit more about what actually happened?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.