Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have an appointment on October 18, 2016 at IdentoGo 75 S

Customer Question

I have an appointment on October 18, 2016 at IdentoGo 75 S Broadway White Plains NY. Must I go to a different "enrollment center" before that appointment to provide fingerprints, passport documentation and pay the nonrefundable fee? If so, how do I locate that "enrollment center?"
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Expert:  Ely replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

This depends - what are you doing this for, please? What is the background situation?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.