Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I just paid for information on how TSA deals with a bunch of

Customer Question

I just paid for information on how TSA deals with a bunch of carry on pills as I am a senior a need to keep them with me. After I paid my credit card and agreed to the terms no answer was forthcoming and I want me money back or I'll call the Better Business Bureau
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a legal expert here on JustAnswer.

I do not see any previously asked question about TSA, at least not posted under this account. So it would appear that your question failed to upload. That was likely a site hiccup of some sort, for which, though I did not cause it, I can only apologize. JustAnswer is not a credit card scam, and I'll be happy to answer this question for you.

If you have pills you must carry with you when you are flying, TSA puts no restrictions on the pills you bring over. They may want to see documentation that they are necessary -- I have personally never had that problem, and I have several necessary medicines as well that I bring whenever I fly and that nobody has ever asked me a thing about -- but if the medicine is in the bottle from the pharmacy and it's in your name or you have some other documentation from a physician, that should not be an issue even if you are questioned.

The only difficulty would be if you had liquid medication in bottles with more than 3 ounces of liquid. You could bring that too but must declare that to TSA.

You can find more about this in this informative article.

Have a safe flight.