Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Any Nation on earth comprised of people, willing to let

Customer Question

Any Nation on earth comprised of people, willing to let their own citizens and/or
government, or another nation’s citizen’s, and/or government, vote to kill the innocent
family members of the terrorist, in their country, is a suicidal nation, comprised of
suicidal people, with a military, and government incapable of valuing life, as well as their own lives. By allowing his plan to be announced, and to exist, its self radicalization of the individuals of the U.S.A., and at the same time, any and all, voters become guilty of supporting terrorism, voting / allowing, you to become a terrorist and be killed is your suicide, but also voting / allowing other innocent people to be killed, is supporting murder / terrorism. Any Nation, to include the current U.S. Presidential election / vote, for killing willfully, premeditatedly, and intentionally killing innocent people, that is scheduled, or would be held, cannot be allowed to happen, because IT KILLS EVERYONE ON EARTH.
“You Have To Take Out Their Families” is your family’s lives too. ENTIRE TERRORIST NATION DESTROYED BY NATIONAL VOTE.
How are you going to let other legal professionals other than yourself jointly discuss and analyze the clear immediate and present threat to the UNITED STATES and the world by Trumps repeated plans divulged to this nation prior the election, on November 8th, 2016, so that they too can assist you in removing him and informing the people of this nation to prevent the very terrorism that would result from the above aforementioned, being in place, by him as the only Republican nominee, who would also be in charge of the U.S. military, as the commander and chief?
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Todd. My name is Brandon. Do you have a question that I can answer for you? I can't comment on the political fallout of an election that hasn't yet occurred.