Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

Our house was sold at foreclosure the 1 we found out the 8.

Our house was sold at foreclosure the 1 we found out the 8. Talked to Greentree the 5 they didn't say anything. We had money to get ut up to date they refused
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: wA right yep they have a writ to get us out now. Cuz we don't know what to do
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Umm how so no I didn't know we could just thought we were screwed
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No not sure what's worthwhile or not

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Here is the law that applies. Notice that you may have a right to redeem your home within 8 months after the foreclosure sale under WA law if it was a judicial foreclosure; but not if it was an out of court/a non-judicial foreclosure (Wash. Rev. Code Ann. § 61.24.050(1)).

Here is a link to help you find a foreclosure law attorney in your area.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.