Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

How can I proof if ex-husband and business partner fraud and

Customer Question

how can I proof if ex-husband and business partner fraud and hide their income for not giving me any spousal support and child support by pretending to have no money, has no tittle for ex- husband as a vice president and his extra bonus and cash income.
They used the business lawyer to change something to protect their company's money and ex-husband's job tittle. Business partner become solo owner on the business registration.
However, I do remember and had some proofs ex-husband and I were investing to the restaurant when they opened. what is another way tto -protect me and my children and to sue people in town are all telling me a lie or twisting words and I got financial and emotional damage?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 18 days ago.

Good afternoon Yumiko,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 3 decades.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge of just $5 more I can offer you a personal phone conference during which there is no limitation on the number of questions you can ask of me, as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you claiming that your ex hid income and assets from you in the divorce?

2. Were you awarded spousal support and child support in the divorce?

3. Are you receiving support from your ex each month for you and your child?

4. What specifically are you aware that your husband and his business partner did to hide assets?

5. What state are you in now?

6. What is all of this about gang activity?

Thanks in advance,

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I would like to have our supports at the time back if it's fraud they don't have money for the restaurants.
We spent horrible lives for japan with harassment from the gangs since we reluctantly left for japan to abandon for the supports/2. Were you awarded spousal support and child support in the divorce?
2010, it was $2300 for children and $1400 for me. But because of gang activities from his side of harassers, we reluctantly left for japan because of no payment, and mean unpaid period by threatening. It set as $0 by second lawyers and second judge.
i asked any lawyers in CA, Japan, and Hi while in japan, they told me a lie there were no chance to receive child support and spousal support. I spent for 3years in Japan with harassment and bully. I heard from child support department that we could make motion for modification in 2015. I requested in march and got order in July, but he and child support was related to control what amount and when I received the child support payments. I struggle to manage both ends with random amount, random day of support payment. never be on time, and never be full amount of $1234 for 2 children. it was used his salary as $833/ month.
I got the child support order in 9.27.2016, was reduced to $1075. child support and he started to use the visitation day increasing.
The original income must be frauded as $833 per month, he wrote $2100 by borrow money from other in expense declaration it looks like another salary for not giving me child support.
3. Are you receiving support from your ex each month for you and your child?No, only child support from last year of October, order fro June, 2015.
I am now requesting the order for modification my spousal support from $0 in 2012 to $850, which used to get order $1400 in 2010. i didn't know how to calculate it more or less. I guess the amount for median between $0 and 1400 for longs awaiting period.4. What specifically are you aware that your husband and his business partner did to hide assets?
Business income tax reports from 2012-2015, I found some unusual expenses and amounts. it looks like their profit salary as building maintenance fee, kitchen appliances, and janitors but I don't have their journal of bank accounts, check book, pay stubs
The name of capital's amount has been changed. it related to increase kitchen appliances, and I estimated his 2 and half years of benefits saving total buy more company's principal as capital. and also the increased kitchen appliances for $20000 was about same as well as his declared salary $833 was divided by 12 month and divided by half. $90000 divided by 12 month was about the same as his previous income which the owner calculated to him and manipulated him as i used all. He increased his investment of (principal we called) capital as $20000.
5. What state are you in now?
Santa Barbara, CA6. What is all of this about gang activity?
track us by gps, sns, or another electric and advanced technical equipments.
invasion for privacy, private property,
modify the official documents,
spread bad mouth, bully and fraud, treatening by car, person, sound and more.
mean by people. students and teachers. Brain Transmitting,stole private property, directly stole pettie cash from purse and
did not give us anything we want. did unwanted things and matters to us. Setting up me and children or our friend, put abusive conditions.
Which you never ever believe it but it is true the cruel daily life such as drama making for similar situation. Violences never stop.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 18 days ago.

Good afternoon,

I am unable to further assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.

Expert:  Brandon M. replied 18 days ago.

Hi, my name is Brandon. I am a California licensed attorney and I've been asked to take over answering your question. Tell me about all of the income that your ex-husband is receiving. How much of it is from self-employment? How much is from working for someone else?