Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I recently had my teeth extracted. When the dentist was

Customer Question

I recently had my teeth extracted. When the dentist was setting it up and doing my impressions, we were to have a full set of dentures in the top and a partial in the bottom. During the extractions he pulled the upper teeth and all of the bottom teeth. When he went to put the dentures in, I told him that the bottom was supposed to be a partial. He checked his paperwork and came back and apologized and said I was right. While he was pulling the bottom teeth he gave me novacaine and I did not realize that he was pulling them all or I would have stopped him. This is costing me over $4000 which my insurance is paying $1500. Is there legal action that I can take?
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 24 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Yes, there is.

This is medical malpractice. You can sue him for the loss of your teeth and for the expenses not covered by the insurance. You would need the services of a local Attorney who handles medical malpractice cases to figure out how much your damages are for the loss teeth.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Goodluck with your case,