Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am trying to find a lawyer who is registered to practice

Customer Question

Hi. I am trying to find a lawyer who is registered to practice law in Colorado. I Dimitry registered in Colorado? When I do a search online it mentions New Jersey for him.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I mean is Dimitry registered in Colorado? We are working on modifiying child support from 2014 and Memorandum of Understanding from 2008. Nothing filed yet. I would like to use your service but can not pay you until you answer - Is Dimitry registered to practice law in Colorado?
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Colorado. Is Dimitry registered to practice law there? Or do you have someone who is registered to practice law in Colorado? Please don't send me to anyone unless they are registered to practice law in Colorado.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid he is not and none of the attorneys who are on this site are allowed to provide any legal representation to any customer of this site by state law and site rules.
If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com