Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My boyfriend was shot on my property by a jealous man. This

Customer Question

My boyfriend was shot on my property by a jealous man.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: This happened on Nov. 17 of last year. He has had more than `10 surgeries. I live in Ohio.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Of course it has. The detectives were bugging him all the time at the hospital.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 17 days ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

What else can you tell me about your situation? What are your questions for a lawyer?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
His wounds are so extreme that he could become paralyzed from the waist down. He already has no feeling from the waist down. This jealous man told my boyfriend 3 times that he had 5 minutes to leave my property. Instead he just shot him and never gave him a chance to leave the first time. I was standing a foot and one-half diagonally when this man shot him. He has had more than 10 surgeries so far and is at the hospital now to schedule another one.

That sounds horrible.

Are you wondering if you have grounds for a lawsuit? Are you looking to hire someone to help with your case? JustAnswer experts cannot represent customers, but you can find a local attorney at