Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

I started subbing last week I subbed 2 days the principle

Customer Question

I started subbing last week I subbed 2 days the principle talked to me about what not to do especially getting in good with the girls as far as flirting I subbed last Thursday and Friday and the principle called me and told me a couple of girls told him I flirted with them gut I didn't now I cant sub I have a summer job mowing lawns the subbing was suppose to be my winter job can you help
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: tennessee
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i don't know
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my dad subs at the same place he is retired the principle is taking the girls side of the story this is a smack in the face it really bothers me
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 20 days ago.

I can understand your concern. The challenge for you is that unless you had an employment contract, your job was probably "at will" meaning they could hire and fire you with or without cause. They don't even have to have a reason.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 18 days ago.

Let me know if you have any additional questions otherwise a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.