Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I'm in a federal civil court and my case was dismissed with

Customer Question

I'm in a federal civil court and my case was dismissed with prejudice after summary judgment. I am allowed to refile, because the judge asked the defendant attorney if she fraud and concealed and gave her 21 days to respond and she did not answer. So my case dismissed was against a hospital only, I'm wondering if I refile if I can add parties that did declaration, and a doctor and physician assistant who didn't do declaration, and the attorney too? My complaint is other fraud and tort and property. I think I want to add fraud and conspiracy, because it involved many people. If I just file against attorney, could it reverse the summary judgment decision? Appeal is following, and I need to know if I request a interlocutory appeal now, or after trial? Thanks
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 5 months ago.

Yes, you can add additional parties if they are all related to the same legal action.

You can appeal now if there is grounds.

Let me know if you have any additional questions otherwise a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.