TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

I am not sure what type lawyer I need for a case involving a

Customer Question

I am not sure what type lawyer I need for a case involving a tow company that damaged my car and then did not complete the repairs . AAA contracted company
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: only to AAA
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Damages that were said repaired were not, and broke other things on vehicle
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

You need a general civil litigation attorney. This case doesn't sound very complicated, so no other specialization is required. You can find an attorney by using one of the County Bar Association referral services: CLICK HERE for listing by county (scroll down a little to see the counties).

Once you have an attorney, the attorney can send the tow company a demand letter which states that if the repairs are not properly made by a certain date, then he is authorized to file a lawsuit against the tow company on your behalf. Most likely, that will take care of the case. However, if the tow company refuses to make the repairs, then the attorney can file the lawsuit as threatened.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, please remember to provide a positive rating via the stars (and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so it is much appreciated!). Thank you. :)