Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I HAVE HAD A CAREGIVER FROM A MEDICAID PÀID AGENCY STEÀL

Customer Question

I HAVE HAD A CAREGIVER FROM A MEDICAID PÀID AGENCY STEÀL MONEY ON ON MY DEBIT BANK CARD,AND TAKE CONTROLLED MEDS FROM MY SPOUSE. I HAVE MADE A POLICE REPORT IN MY HOME TOWN,AND PAPER WORK TO MY BANK. I LIVE IN THE STATE OF IDAHO. WHAT KIND OF STEPS AM I TO TAKE TO USE THIS LAW? I AM 69 THIS MONTH, AND MY SPOUSE IS 63.BOTH OF US ON SSI OR DISABILITY SOCIAL SECURITY. I KNOW I AM TO SEND POLICE REPORT TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS QUESTION. ROSE WILSON. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS roseinidaho @Gmail.com.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I'm not sure what you're asking. Can you rephrase?