How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My question is business related. My daughter and a close

Customer Question

My question is business related. My daughter and a close friend bought a business. I provided the capital. Now there has been a falling out. I am still owed the entire amount from the other person. How do we just or...what do we need to do legally... to just 'divorce ' her from the business?
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Is there any documentation evidencing your capital? What were the terms for repayment?

Is there an exit plan for the partners in the partnership?

Related Legal Questions