Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs

How can i find out is a arrest warrant was issues for him..

Customer Question

How can i find out is a arrest warrant was issues for him.. The police was saying that if he gets no call back then a arrest warrant will be issued for his arrest..
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barrister replied 24 days ago.

Hello again,

Since the sheriff's office is the one charged with executing warrants, you can call them to see if they would disclose that information. But this isn't the type of thing that would normally result in a warrant as it is not a violent offense. This would result in a summons 99% of the time and I suspect that the officer is just saying that to try and scare him into responding..