Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My father was in the Attica (N.Y.) riot. It was approved to

Customer Question

My father was in the Attica (N.Y.) riot. It was approved to "handle" the prisioners many were hurt and killed. My father suffered until his death in 1988. Last week my father picture appeared ao the tv show EMPIRE BY FOX needless to say I had the worst flasbacks of my life. This was done without my knowledge. I claimed my father estate He did not die in prison. Is there anything i can do about this? Can Fox network just expose my father about somerhing that happen in the 70"s which has nothing to do with them . I'm mortified at the least .This is private for my family. Please advise. Thank you Karisma Lockett- Turner
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. In what way did this picture appear? Was it used as a prop, or as part of the promotional material, etc...?

Did you wish to continue with this question?