CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

T form do I use and where do I find it for a $4,000 claim in

Customer Question

t form do I use and where do I find it for a $4,000 claim in Annarundel County, MD.??
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I rented a slip last April for one year in advance ($3300), paid $1600 to have my boat painted, The boat got dropped when they put it back in the water, the paint blister and peeled off the boat and when I complained, he told me to get out of his marina which I did and he will not refund one cent.
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: How long do I wait for your answer? It has already been over three hours?
JA: Our average wait time is under 20 minutes. Sometimes it takes just a minute. More complicated questions that need more research might take an hour or two. I'd be happy to chat with you while you wait. The stories I've heard working here... What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?
Customer: The contract for lease of the slip goes from April2016 to April 2017. I used 5 months and left his marina after 5 months use of premises. The boat was started to be painted in July 2016 and took 5 weeks to complete. It usually takes 3-5 days to paint a 25 foot boat and this was only to be painted on the bottom/not the sides.
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Dear Customer,

Here is the link for the MD Courts small claims court - it has information on how to prosecute your civil case, and the forms necessary to file. It usually takes about 2-4 months to get from the date of filing/service to judgment.

http://www.courts.state.md.us/legalhelp/smallclaims.html

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just got back to my computer and found a $40 charge from your service,The website says 7 day free trial.Why was I billed $40 before trying your service. Please cancel my account as I intend to negate the charge if it shows up on my credit statement.

Dear Customer,

I have forwarded your question regarding billing to Customer Service, you can contact them directly as well using this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

If you have any questions regarding the information I provided above, please let me know (as an expert on the forum, unfortunately I cannot assist you with the billing or site issues, I do apologize for the inconvenience).

If you would kindly rate my service (the information and service I provided in answering your question), I would appreciate it as the site does measure our metrics as experts and service providers on the site.

Again, I have forwarded your issue to customer service, and you can contact them directly regarding the issue using the link above. And again, I am sorry for the inconvenience.