Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Do i have to have a person in my vechile with a lerners

Customer Question

Do i have to have a person in my vechile with a lerners permit with the interlock device in mass
Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Yes, anyone holding a Learner's Permit must have another person in the car. The holder of a Learner’s Permit may operate a motor vehicle upon any way when accompanied by an operator duly licensed by his state of residence, who is 21 years of age or over, who has had at least one year of driving experience and who is occupying a seat beside the driver.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

It seems you have opted out of working with the previous contributor, I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, did you need any additional information?