Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I live in a trailer park and the office lady insist on

Customer Question

I live in a trailer park and the office lady insist on having id from anyone over 18. I told her that is invasion of privacy and that i'm not asking for that from anyone that visits my home. How can I get her to quit harassing me about this?
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the mobile home?
Customer: tampa, fla at least 10 years maybe. nothing in my lease states that I have to have id from anyone that visits.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no, don't know where to go for help. tampa housing authority says no help from them because i'm not on section 8.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can of right now. any help is appreciated.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about this. That is quite an invasion of your privacy and also the request is illegal.

You would need to get the services of a local Attorney to send a cease and desist letter to the Park and if the Park continues with the harassment, the Attorney can then file a lawsuit. You can use this link to find free legal services in your area.

Best wishes,