CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

Can a lawyer be dismiss form the case base on a move to

Customer Question

Can a lawyer be dismiss form the case base on a move to another county
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: CA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes allegations is 11357(E) HS under age child at school grounds
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: moved to another county , were in present in court for 6 month continuation, but no dismissal , it is going in the 8 month and in another county and not has been done
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 6 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What is a status on this type of situation, should I get another lawyer to stand present or use the publice defender

Dear Customer,

In order to best assist you:

-Are you asking if a prosecutor (District Attorney or Assistant District Attorney) can be dismissed if they move to another county?

-Are you asking if a defense attorney can be dismissed if they move to another county?

-Is this your attorney? or is the attorney representing someone else?

-Or did I misunderstand your question and you are asking if a case against you can be dismissed if you move to another county?

Dear Customer, I do not participate in the phone call program for the site, however, your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions. (If you have questions about these additional services, you can contact our customer service at: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help). Most customers receive a phone call within 5-30 minutes.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No answer has been given

Dear Customer,

I am still waiting for the answers to the questions I asked above in order to assist you today.

• -Are you asking if a prosecutor (District Attorney or Assistant District Attorney) can be dismissed if they move to another county?

•  

• -Are you asking if a defense attorney can be dismissed if they move to another county?

• -Is this your attorney? or is the attorney representing someone else?

• -Or did I misunderstand your question and you are asking if a case against you can be dismissed if you move to another county?