Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Need to get back money from Federal credit Union for

Customer Question

My name is***** need to get back money from Federal credit Union for refusing to return the Monday owed to me.because one of their respective employees stollen from my account and they refuse to pay the money back. Let me know when I can get it back?😥😥
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 26 days ago.

Good afternoon Larry,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 3 decades.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge of just $% more I can offer you a personal phone conference during which there is no limitation on the number of questions you can ask of me, as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What do you mean an employee of the CU stole it from you? Please explain.

2. When did this theft occur?

3. Did you file a police report about the theft?

4. What is the CU telling you is the reason they will not give you your money?

Thanks in advance,