How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I wanted to seek your legal professional help in a

Customer Question

I wanted to seek your legal professional help in a particular incident. A friend sent out a group text to my friend, my daughter and husband. The text pertained lies about my character as a person. She also stated something sexual to my dsughter. My daughter is 23 and was mortified that she even discussed this. Is there anything we can do like maybe send a cease and desist letter or anything for her to stop this nonsense, I know this sounds very childish but it has upset me and my family very much. Please advise. Thank you!
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 5 months ago.

Do you know why this person did this?