Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I wanted to seek your legal professional help in a

Customer Question

Hi
I wanted to seek your legal professional help in a particular incident. A friend sent out a group text to my friend, my daughter and husband. The text pertained lies about my character as a person. She also stated something sexual to my dsughter. My daughter is 23 and was mortified that she even discussed this. Is there anything we can do like maybe send a cease and desist letter or anything for her to stop this nonsense, I know this sounds very childish but it has upset me and my family very much. Please advise. Thank you!
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Do you know why this person did this?