Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have a story to tell about my journey through the

Customer Question

I have a story to tell about my journey through the healthcare system, that was brutal and violent. It began with a security guard at a local mall where I slipt and fell, breaking my left arm and leg decided as first reflex that I was committing fraud. The ambulance drivers believing me guilty of this set about physically punishing me by yanking me off the floor and dropping me onto the stretcher and banging it around while loading me in the vehicle. There's alot more of their behavior to be told. The hospital brought more of the same. A nurse with hatred on her face yanking at my untied shoe, while I'm screaming for her to stop. There's more about her, too. There's more to tell about all of this. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! What should I do with this multi agency savagery?
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 28 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You are saying that these entities improperly treated you, committed malpractice, what have you done to this point? Have you been treated by a doctor and if so what did the doctor say about the treatment that you received, because you will need a doctor to testify that their conduct was below the reasonable standard of care?