Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My original claim that I filed over 3 years ago was about

Customer Question

my original claim that I filed over 3 years ago was about the fact I couldn't do the work that I do anymore,I am a landscaper and a workaholic to some degree. I started having foot problems and ended up having 4 foot surgerys in about a3 year time frame.then in 2014 I became extremely ill and hospitalized and diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis.I was told by my Dr. that I was about 3 hours from having to have a liver transplant,or death. Just a note:your liver enzymes are supposed be between 30-300 mine were 1795. so anyway I also the had to have knee surgery in the past 8 months.the autoimmune hepetitis I will have for the rest of my life and I have to take a drug that literlly makes it so you have no immune system so I have to be very careful about being out around coughing crazy,sick people it has literally changed mine and my husbands life thank God for him, I am so sorry about making this so lengthy but there is no way to make it brief,I am 63 years old and I am a fighter so I am coming back from all of this my poor body has been through hell for the past 6 years and all I want is what I deserve and am eleigable for and paid into all my life is that to much to ask?
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 25 days ago.

I understand your situation. I don't think it's too much to ask, no. But do you have a specific legal question pertaining to this?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I want to know why I have to go through so much to get my disability when all of my Drs. have given records and everything that has been asked of them.what else can I DO I just received the last appeal letter that says if I have any more info to add to my case to send it now I only 25 days from Sept.23 2016.

I honestly don't know. You do have a lawyer, correct?