Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Social security name by the client for rental house signed

Customer Question

Social security name by the client for rental house signed by client and withdraw at the bank and i signed again, called federal law fraud
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: social security check of my client paid by me, signed on it and we withdraw and i signed again and withdraw
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: the agent detective at the social security want me to returned the money because its a federal law or fraud as what he said,
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 25 days ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Can you tell me more about your situation? I'm afraid the facts of your situation aren't clear, and without knowing more, it's difficult to see if I can help you. At a minimum, it would help to know:

• What did you sign and why?
  • Why are you being accused of fraud?
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 22 days ago.

Do you have any other questions about this?