Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

Complicated. I have a PSA with a seller, where I held

Customer Question

Complicated. I have a PSA with a seller, where I held possession until financing was approved. The City Municipal Government, through a series of : Official Misconduct, Corruption Fraud, and Numerous civil rights violations, interferes in the sales contract, by condemning the building without ANY Inspection.
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I have already fought the Fraudulent Condemnation at the Internal ICC Board of Appeals, and That is Headed to civil case, on it's on merits. But Now I have a Seller Thinking they can back out of sale agreement treat me like a tenant and conduct a sel-help Illegal eviction. So, I was searching " Tortious Interference?"
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Just written notices and warnings to Seller, thus far.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing in the courts, Save for a 10 Count Civil Lawsuit against the City, and Took " leave of Court to amend" and search for counsel or write out the lengthy lawsuit. Ok sounds good. Can you Leave this dialog box up for a tick so I can copy and paste? LOL
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 24 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
This would not be tortious interference on the part of the seller, it could be tortious interference on the part of the city if you prove they illegally condemned the property.
As far as between you and the seller, you have a contract. For the seller to try to cancel the contract that would be a breach of contract and that would be your claim against the seller. So if they are trying to remove you from the property against the terms of the contract, then this is breach of contract and that would be your civil claim against them.