David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
Experience:  JD with Distinction, Admitted to practice in California
19551178

I'm a current medical marijuana patient and I've been on

Customer Question

Hi there! so I'm a current medical marijuana patient and I've been on probation for the last 6 months and I am off in actually 10 minutes, so September 30th. Do I have to wait for any sort of discharge papers before I can medicate again or am I in the clear?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Michigan
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: What do you mean by that?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: For some reason, my probation officer scheduled to see me October 5th, which is after I am legally off of probation. Do I still have to see him and can he still drug test me?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  David C. Garner replied 8 months ago.

I will try and help. Once your probation expires, your probation conditions expire. You may get discharge papers, but nothing you do after the technical discharge will matter. I will be happy to discuss this on the phone if you wish. I will not be available for that until 9/30.

DCG