KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

I recently received a ticket for failure to grant right of

Customer Question

I recently received a ticket for failure to grant right of way. There was no accident. What is the penalty in NY? Thank you!
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Sorry...NY State
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am supposed to return the citation advising whether I am guilty or not guilty. I have not done so yet.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks!
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site, the answers are for general information. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Failure to yield is a 3 pint violation in NYS. To have a hearing you need to plead not guilty and sign the back and mail the ticket to the court. They will then send you a letter with the court date.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 2 months ago.

Typo "Point".

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 2 months ago.
Your welcome. Please rate the question for credit and tracking. If you do not rate the question I will not get paid for assisting you with your question. You will not be charged extra to rate the question and you can ask follow up questions after you rate the question
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 2 months ago.

Please rate the question for credit and tracking. If you do not rate the question I will not get paid for assisting you with your question. You will not be charged extra to rate the question and you can ask follow up questions after you rate the question.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 2 months ago.
If you have any other questions please ask.
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 2 months ago.
If you have any additional questions, just ask.
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 2 months ago.