Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

My boyfriend has ADD. He is alot younger than me. We just

Customer Question

My boyfriend has ADD. He is alot younger than me. We just found out by dr. He has ADD. Im am well to do, take care of my own.
We have heen together 2 1/2 years. He his very cary funny and pays for himself.
He is ultra intelligent ... Always studying new subjects
His college JR College is trying to attacki him , because of 6 months ago or so he asked a girl in his class for aid with a troubling foot. Her dad a lawyer.
Blown out of proportion , a semester later, they put a tracking sysm on his car, checked me out, watch him while at home It outrageous!!!!!
Im in. Hiw to best put this ridiculousness to an end
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney whowill try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

How do you know that they put a tracking device on his car?

.

Has he had any further contact with the girl from the school?

.

I am not sure what you mean by "he asked a girl in his class for aid with a troubling foot. ""

.

How did this rise to the level of someone putting surveillance out on him?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
G told me so. The girl was saying it out loud enough for him to hear. How many moh he was going in parking lot.No not talkng to her but she has a flick if girls. Look i kniw G , his pluses and minuses. Im on linkedin. Claudia Cruz. Major career in BD.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
He just returned to a class after not being for 1 semester. He gad no idea. We just got back from a toyr in EUROPE. GE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THIS PERSON.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The foot thing was kinda weird even to me but harmless.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Now im pissed cause they are looking up MY background digging into me.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Nothing there but the dwan of the school is bouncy to the father because G comes from a lowrre income.

Ok, I still don't understand how him asking her about a problem with his foot would turn into a hostile situation...

That makes no sense to me... No one would get that upset about something like that. If he was hitting on her or did something weird, I can see how it might scare her..

.

But putting a tracking device on someone's car only happens on TV...not in real life because it would cost thousands to hire a private investigator to violate the law like that and put someone under surveillance..

.

So she is likely simply bluffing him trying to scare him.

.

But if she is coming after him, he can file for a restraining order against her to prohibit her from having any contact with her..

.

If she violated it, then she can go to jail.

.

thanks