Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I would like a differentLawyer, New York, I Would Like A

Customer Question

i would like a differentLawyer
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: New York
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I Would Like A Different Lawyer.............I Kind'a Knew Laws Between States Differed .............Please No More Questions..........
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that they will have passed NY State Bar Exam..........And Are Practicing in NY State........
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 2 months ago.

Hello. I’m a family lawyer, former trial lawyer and appellate attorney with 36 years’ experience and also have extensive experience with landlord-tenant issues and other legal issues. I look forward to helping you today.

At the end of our discussion I’m going to ask you to rate me, okay? I’d appreciate it because this is the only way we get credit for our time here today. It is at no extra cost to you.

Please note:This is general information for educational purposes and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an attorney on this site. You are advised to retain your own attorney. The attorney herein is licensed in NY only.

How can I help you this evening?

I am opting out because you haven't viewed this question yet. If you see this later on, you can ask for me if you'd like.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR as your previous contributor opted out of working with you as they had to leave.
How can I assist you?