N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  since 1983

What U.S. Federal, State and Local laws/regulations has this

Customer Question

What U.S. Federal, State and Local laws/regulations has this business owner violated?
What are the penalties for the breach of Ethics, Etiquette and Professional code of conduct
as defined by the state of Florida?
See the link below
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 27 days ago.

Thank you for your question.

The answer is that this does not violate any law, State or Federal. The First Amendment protects this conduct. The owner of the bar could have put a decal with a photo of the US flag or the President or any public figure into the urinal and it would be protected by the First Amendment. The First Amendment gives people the freedom so speak in an offensive and obnoxious manner, and if someone does not like it, that person can patronize a different bar.

I am sorry this is not the answer you had hoped for, but it would be unfair to you, and unprofessional of me, not to provide accurate information.

I hope this information is helpful.