Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have a simple rental contract I need reviewed? Just to

Customer Question

I have a simple rental contract I need reviewed ? Just to make use the verbage is ok
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: cost
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Expert:  Barrister replied 27 days ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

Did you have specific questions or were you looking for an overall general impression and review?

The reason I ask is that answering specific questions is within the scope of the current thread, but a full document review is something that is available under the "Premium Services" option for an additional fee..