Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I had a surgery last summer. The insurance company sad the

Customer Question

I had a surgery last summer. The insurance company sad the surgery medical group was out of network, so i had to pay them $2400. I did. I paid in full online.(Nov 2015)
And Jan 2016 I have got an other $2460 bill from the same surgery group .I contacted with the insurance company. I told them I already paid this surgery group, and told them too it was an emergency surgery, so they should pay more than they paid before . So they did some investigation and they figured out I should pay only $80 because i was right.
But the surgery group sent it to a debt collector. And I contacted with them lots of time and told them, they should pay me back,But they don't . They just keep sending me the bills, and the collection agency after me.
I'm so helpless. I don't know what can i do ?! What kind of lawyer can help me?
Thank You for Your help!
Laszlo Kurucz
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 27 days ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question I can answer for you or are you looking for online sources to find an experienced local civil litigation attorney to help you with this issue?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I really don't know what can i do against them. Can I sue them? And Can I win ?

Thank you for your follow up.

Do you have anything in writing from the medical provider stating that your outstanding bill was paid in full?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
When will you call me?

Thank you for your follow up.

I do not provide any phone calls, however, another legal expert can call you, however, it shows that your payment method has failed so I would suggest that you contact contact customer service at:
So the payment / billing issue can be resolved and you can receive the phone call from an expert.
Thank you.