CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

Dear. How are you doing today? ******. I am looking for a

Customer Question

Hello. Dear. Good Night. How are you doing today ? I am Oles ******. I am looking for a lawyer to bring the taxi company case against UBER in Orlando Florida area. UBER destroying everyone who trying to do this business for a living... I think everyone in the city of Orlando need help about UBER.... Call me at; *************. Again OLES ****** Email. *****************
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to learn of the difficulty you are facing in your industry. If I understand correctly you are looking for someone to represent you in this matter as opposed to asking a specific legal question. Our forum allows us to give general legal information and answer specific questions, but we are prohibited from soliciting or accepting clients.

I can however provide you with information to find local attorneys that can represent you and your fellow taxi drivers in your litigation and lobbying efforts. (I would recommend looking not only locally, but also in your state capitol given the nature of this issue and the likely input of lobbying to your state legislature).

You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).