CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

Who specializes in cps cases

Customer Question

Who specializes in cps cases
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Both family law attorneys and criminal defense attorneys handle these kinds of cases (the law on this issue is a mix of family law and criminal law.

The best way to find an attorney locally (once they are narrowed down) that is going to fit your needs is by contacting them directly and having them do a consultation with you - most will provide one free of charge.

You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What should be my first step

To contact an attorney - use those websites above.

As far as dealing with your case - you need to give me a little more information about what exactly the issue with CPS is - CPS handles several different situations, so I need a bit more information to better assist you (Although if you are able to hire your own local attorney - that is almost always the very best course of action).

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Kid was removed from home.for ten days
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is there anyway i can get them back downers
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sooner