Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

This envolves threatning phone calls, from a person that is

Customer Question

Good evening, this envolves threatning phone calls, from a person that is in my residence in jacksonville,fl. He is supposed to be moving out on saturday. I can play these threatning calls on my person. There must be at least 7 calls. I was going to go on saturday and retrieve my comcast equipment that needs to be returned in ten days. I reside in melbourne,fl. If i go down on saturday and he is not out, what is my right. thasank you Phillip J. Smith*****melbourne,fl. phone number(###) ###-####i could come by in the am so you can listen for yourself.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is the exact nature of the threatening phone calls?

Is the person who lives in your residence in Jacksonville a renter and if not what is your relationship with this tenant?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
He is a renter. Under a verbal agreement, nothing signed, stating he can live there for 135.00 per month. The cable is paid by him. the electric is also to be paid by him. He pays the cable via calling the xfinity provider. I am getting ready to sell the property at the minglewood address. He was given a weeks notice, of intenet to vacate. So today 9-27-16 I cancelled the cable. He claims I said till saturday before I cancel cable. When I did that he went beserk. I have the threatning recordered conversations he left me. I am fear of my life if on saturday he is still there at the residence. I was going to call the Jacksonville Sheriffs office for a patrolman to be present before entering residence.

Thank you for your follow up.

What did the renter said in his messages?

Are you planning to enter rented premises over tenant's objections?

Please clarify.