When you get fid the form you create a form.
A writ of body attachment is a process issued by the court directing the authorities to bring a person who has been found in civil contempt before the court. The process may also be called an order of commitment for civil contempt or a warrant for civil arrest.
A writ of body attachment may be ordered, for example, when a witness fails to appear in response to a subpoena. It is often issued after a court-ordered fine or forfeiture has not been paid. Body attachments may be issued in contempt, civil, or criminal proceedings.
IN THE COUNTY COURT ____________
IN AND FOR __________ COUNTY, ARKANSAS
TO ALL AND SINGULAR SHERIFF’S
FOR THE STATE OF ARKANSAS:
WRIT OF BODILY ATTACHMENT
THIS CAUSE came before this Court on ____________________, 20__ on a Hearing to Show Cause why Defendant should not be held in contempt for Defendant’s failure to appear as required by the Court’s Order to Show Cause docketed on _____________________, 20__ of which Defendant was noticed and served, and Defendant’s failure to _________________. Plaintiff appeared, but Defendant did not appear. This Court has reviewed the court file and is otherwise fully advised in the premises. Based on the foregoing, it is ORDERED AND ADJUDGED as follows:
1. This Court finds that Defendant, ________________________________, is in willful contempt of court for failure to comply with this Court’s Order to Show Cause. The following facts support a finding of Contempt:
2. This Court orders that the Sheriff take the Defendant into custody, if found in the State of Arkansas.
3. This Court further orders that the Sheriff hold Defendant in safe keeping, and produce Defendant before a first appearance judge within 24 hours of Defendant’s detention, so that the first appearance judge may order the ____________________ Sheriff’s Office to produce Defendant to this Court on the following business day or, if the following business day is a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, on the next business day following, whereby Defendant shall be provided an opportunity to comply with this Court’s Order to Show Cause and otherwise purge himself/herself of Contempt.
4. This Court further orders that the __________ Sheriff’s Office shall notify this Court of the Defendant’s detention and the execution of this Writ no later than 4:00 p.m. the day after the Defendant is first detained or, if the day of initial detention is a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, on the next business day following.
5. The descriptive information for Defendant is a follows:
Home address of Defendant:
Work address of Defendant:
Date of Birth:
DONE AND ORDERED at _____________, _______________County, Arkansas on this ____ day of _______________________, 20__.