Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was diagnosed in 2013 no one will help me with my lupus

Customer Question

I was diagnosed in 2013 no one will help me with my lupus case. The medicine ran my blood pressure up and I had a stroke after they put me on numerous of medicine to help.. I can't work after all the years I worked. Why there's no help for people financially like me?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Louisiana
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I tried they always say no it's to late my household was two-part income. My husband and I are both on dialysis. He is still able to work I can't because of the stroke and the Rheumatoid and the lupus
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am on disability but I have a high school student in my home it's just a huge future set back. If I knew the medicine was going to run my blood pressure up to a point where it wouldn't go down I never would have agreed to take it.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you applied for Social Security Disability and medicare/medicaid based on your permanent disability?
Your question above, "Why there's no help for people financially like me?" is not something anyone can answer, all we can do is inform you what you can file for and apply for if you cannot work.