Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I lost my parents will. I asked for a copy from there

Customer Question

I lost my parents will. I asked for a copy from there lawyer. He lost it also. I am going to lose half the value of there home which is valued at $180,000..
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your question is?

Did you see my follow up to your issue? That is, you made a statement, but did not ask a question. While I can assume a certain question being asked, sometimes I'm wrong in my assumption and I want to make sure that I address your specific question...

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response. Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?