Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

I got two tickets (red light) on the same day I set them for

Customer Question

I got two tickets (red light) on the same day I set them for court but and got a date but I had to leave on an family emergency to see my dad I ask for a continuace
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: However when I returned they went to court with out me and told me to pay $250 and $350 for them. I put in another motion when I returned and it got denied today and on my way home the cop stop me because he ran my tags and told me my license were suspended
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I ask for the administrator Judge and put in a call today I dont know what to file I was thinking of filing a motion to set aside the judgement can you help?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
It said someone was waiting is anyone here?
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 24 days ago.

At this point, you need to contact an attorney who specializes in traffic citations and has experience in your county. They can usually resolve the situation through simple negotiations.

If you have evidence of your father's emergency that would also be helpful for the attorney to present to the prosecutor and the judge.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
That's why I contacted you but you want me to contact a local attorney

Unfortunately we cannot take cases for representation. We are an informational site.

Since they took the judgement against you I think hiring a local attorney is your best route as they are not going to be very responsive to your direct discussions.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
OK I will contact a local attorney can this be cancelled as I thought you were going to help me

Yes, I think customer service should work with you.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
How do I contact them?