N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  since 1983

I got this call saying I need to call this Microsoft tech#

Customer Question

I got this call saying I need to call this Microsoft tech#(###) ###-####to fix my pc because its about to crash... my windows service key is expired. when I called a technition game me a web address to go to ( I did and it tech quy told me to select technical1 or technision 2, I choose 1 & a box popped up for remote accesses, tech quy said to click run I did... he wanted 200$ for one year tech support 300$ 2 years & 400 for life time... I told him I didn`t believe he was from Microsoft & I wasn`t going to pay a cent... I told him to prove he was from Microsoft he couldn`t, wouldn`t & dodge the ?... always go back to about he needed the money... I told him he is a hacker. & probley installed a malishes program or malware... I told him to disconnect the romote access & he wouldn`t... He began to say yes I am a hacker & I know where you live, threating me... I shut the pc down. when I started it back up his romote program was still there. & a box appeared say your computer has now crashed.. everthing is back except his remote box thingy & and box saying if you want technical support all(###) ###-#### I cannot do anything everything is black & no choses except to look at the boxes from the hacker... I only got this browser open from Task manager using 3 keys, & from there I got to here....... what am I to do as soon as windows starts up after I log in its black except for the hackers 2 boxes.. my pc is important to me & I must has access to accounts but first I have to find a way to get past the blackout... I hope you can lead this text I am typing to so authorities who has the knowledge to investigate... I don`t want other hurt following what I did & gave them remote access... always before with remote access I was able to choose to allow access & watch & choose to end the remote access.... not the case here, I think I was hacked, fooled, & hope no other damage into identy safe. HELP PLEASE I am in the dark with limits & restrictions on me to fight back.... my email address is***@******.*** on which I can read from my phone 715-xxx-xxxx.. the home landline phone that I received the call on from Microsoft tech is 715-xxx-xxxx... my name is ***** *****
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
how do I log back in to this page if I do not receive a email answer... I got a email but only said time estimate on when answer will arrive. I have other things to do. & want to return to this page with my question posted... for answer
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 25 days ago.