Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I bought a used car Saturday Sept. 24th, 2016. Riteway Auto

Customer Question

I bought a used car Saturday Sept. 24th, 2016. Riteway Auto in Indiana. He said it is AS IS. I got home to Ohio it has a lot of problems. Can I return it.
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Does your actual purchase contract state that the car is being sold "as is" or was there some type of written warranty?

.

Did you drive the car before purchasing it?

.

Did you have it inspected by a mechanic prior to buying?

.

Did the seller make any comments about the condition of the car, such as that it had no problems at all..

.

.

thanks