Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am a land lord. I had a limb from a tree come down on my

Customer Question

I am a land lord. I had a limb from a tree come down on my tenants car. My insurance company is saying that it's on the tenant. The tenant only had liability insurance. The kicker is that I received a letter from the neighbor requesting that I take this tree down about a month ago. I trimmed the tree instead of taking it down. The tenant wants me to pay for his car.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Pennsylvania
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Can you share with me what was the issue they raised or were concerned about with the tree, when they sent this? Are you saying that their auto insurance will not cover this, not will your home insurance?