Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

Having trouble with a law firm kel attorneys not returing my

Customer Question

having trouble with a law firm kel attorneys not returing my calls been waiting for them to file bankruptcy for 2 years
JA: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?
Customer: florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: what is my next step
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 months ago.

A person who is dissatisfied with the service provided by his or her attorney should simply notify the attorney that their services are no longer required, and move to another law firm. If you need a list of qualified bankruptcy attorneys in your area, tell me what city you are in and I will provide you with one.

I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.

Hello again. I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.