Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

Dear Sir, citizen, living in Sovenia. In 2004 and 2006 I

Customer Question

Dear Sir,
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: Dear Sir, I am Slovene citizen, living in Sovenia. In 2004 and 2006 I invested a lot of money in AYHC shares (cca 220,000 US$), and I am trying to get this money back. Momentarily I don't have anybody to help me in this trial.
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: Not yet. I even didn't know that the company Ability Holdings Corporation is still alive.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have original share certificates with me here in Slovenia, exactly 43,500 shares.
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 30 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but under US laws, investment is a risk and that risk is borne by the investor. Unfortunately Ability Holdings Corporation shares no longer have any value and investors lost money. Just because an investor loses money investing in a corporation stock does not give them rights to sue the company I am afraid. So, I am afraid there is no action you can take against them with the shares being worthless. It was a risk taken by an investor and the investor risks losing their investment just as much as they have the chance of making a fortune on their investment.
Ability Holdings has not been reported as a scam and they are not being sued for being a scam or anything, so I am afraid legally there is nothing you can do.