Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  28 Years In General Practice,

I am being harrassed by city code enforcement, the health

Customer Question

I am being harrassed by city code enforcement, the health department, osha, police department, and quite a few other government agencies. I am tired of being the whipping boy from all these agencies. I had owned quite a few motels but one was closed due to a mysterious fire, the second was taken due to so called violations. and am in jeapardy of losing a third motel. Being Muslim, after September 11th, I feel I am paying a heavy price. What can I do to save my businesses from the Ku Klux Klan mentalities. These government agencies did everything except they did not burn a cross in front of my business. Please advise me. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.
Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. Have you reported this to the State Attorney or at the Federal level to the Department of Justice? Was there an Arson investigation?
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.
Which City and State is this occurring in? That information is not showing up on my end.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.
My apologies, I see this is Nevada. Is that correct?