Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a weeding venue I need hold harmless disclaimer made

Customer Question

I have a weeding venue
I need hold harmless disclaimer made up so my brides can sign them in case of ???
I have vendors. Sub contractors. that do
Dj Music for ceremony and reception
Catering services that Shop for us and prep our food help serve the food and serve the alcohol brought in and purchased by the Bride or her family to guests.
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Your question asks about disclaimers re: brides. Okay, I understand. What specific things do you want to include in the disclaimer, i.e. what incidents?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
can you help us by drafting up disclamer paragraphs that can be signed by our brides.
our DJ
our Catering server, shopper, bar tender, serves brides alcohol.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
We need a lease with Davis owner of property to #1
1. ******* Catering LLC who runs the wedding business out of our barn, leases from us.
2. ********* Catering LLC needs vendor agreements with disclaimers and hold harmless paragraphs. for DJ and Caterer (s)
*********** can you do this for us and how much $$$
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.
Also, note that I can only provide an EXAMPLE, but you should not use this example verbatim.