Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I received a threatening picture text with a gun in it

Customer Question

I received a threatening picture text with a gun in it saying "f**k you, f**k me" I have proof of spyware on my phone, plus the information that was retrieved from my phone during the duration has been publicly used via facebook to harm me and the other individuals that I was communicating with. Facebook has been utilized publicly to harass and harm me on all levels and made public so I have many witnesses. What do you recommend an individual to do. This is being done by a person/persons who are completely outside family, an old friend who I believe is suffering from a Narcissistic personality disorder which sees no harm in what they are doing. I've tried speaking to the individual, destroyed my phone and have become silent on internet but nothing is stopping it.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 29 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to go immediately to your local Police Station and file complaint. This person is making death threats and need to be reported to the authorities.

Goodluck with your case,

ur c